Use Air to Take the Work Out of Driving posts!
How to Operate
- Connect the air line to the post driver air port in the handle. The post driver uses only 2 CFM of oiled air at 80-90 PSI to operate.
- Lift the driver and insert driving end of post into driver.
- Tilt the post and driver into vertical position.
- Grip the driver with both handles.
- To drive, simply lift the black handle. This will shift an air valve which injects air into the driver lifting the weight to full height.
- Use operator force and pull down on both handles of the post driver.
- Repeat this process until post is at desired depth.
- To lift driver off the post, simply let the air assist you while lifting with both hands.
How it Operates
Back breaking work with sledge hammers and manual post drivers can be replaced with just a small amount of compressed air to help diminish fatigue. This product not only enhances productivity, but also allows you to focus on the quality and precision of the installation.
Contact Us @ 888- EZ- STRIKER (888-397-8745)